Sunday, September 27, 2020

Filled Under:

Practical Software Architecture Series

Computer Science

 Software Architecture is a topics that I'm really interested about, so recently I started a new series of videos on my Youtube channel to cover them. 

In these series of videos I will be doing an Introduction to Software Architecture in a practical way. I try to condense many topics explained by many great authors and add the practicality needed for people first learning it.

I will be introducing concepts like:

- Architectural patterns.

- Layered Architecture

- Scalability and Scalable Systems Design

- Vertical vs Horizontal Scaling.

- Software quality.

- How to approach a new project.

... and many other topics!

The way I will presenting it is while building an every time more complex/complete eCommerce site.


If curious, don't miss the first video in the series:



Cvielma

Author

I'm a software developer, with main interest in SOA, Web and Mobile applications design and development. I'm also interested in Travel, Politics, Photography and Volunteering.

"We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." (Aristotle) is my motto .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Librethinking.
Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.